Welcome to the website of Bayside Improvement and Bay Creek Community Development Districts (CDDs), the organizations that maintain certain improvements in Pelican Landing, Bonita Springs, Florida.
For service on improvements maintained by the CDDs, please call 239-947-2055, and select from the following Options:
- Landscape of common areas including arterial road shoulders and cul-de-sacs
- Landscaping and maintenance of amenities including the Community Center, Tennis Center, Canoe Park, Spring Creek Park and Pelican Landing Community Park
- Maintenance and operation of the major fountain on Pennyroyal at the corner of Pelican Landing Parkway
- Maintenance of monuments for single-family home communities
- Planting and replacement of flowers on arterial roads and at certain monuments that are selected by the PLCAs Garden Committee
- Maintenance of Pelican Landing detention ponds (lakes), wetlands, and preserves
- Maintenance of all pond aerators/compressors, and certain fountains
- Maintenance of perimeter fencing on US 41, Burnt Pine, Walden Center Drive, North Commons Drive, Coconut Road and Spring Creek Road
- Street sweeping of arterial roads, community parking lots, and roads in single family neighborhoods
- Maintenance of the demonstration flower beds at the Community Center
- Role docks fishing and nature pavilion
- Weather Station (www.weatherlink.com/user/pelicanlanding)
- Supply and distribution of irrigation water to all properties in Pelican Landing and meter maintenance and reading.
- Maintenance of sprinkler systems for common areas.
- Maintenance of certain fountains (to be listed elsewhere).
- Maintenance of streetlights, monument lighting, and flood lights in common areas and in single-family home neighborhoods
- Electrical faults on common properties such as timers and circuit breaker boxes for street lights and compressors
For irrigation water bill questions please contact Customer Service at 239-495-6008 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For any irrigation water **E M E R G E N C Y**
Paul Kemp 239-450-6441
Doug Kucera 239-770-2176